Khi
cái gì mình tiếp xúc lâu ngày, có thể từ lúc mới sinh ra; khi cái gì nó
tự nhiên đi vào đời sống và suy nghĩ của mình một thời gian dài, thì nó
sẽ trở thành điều bình thường, cho dù không phải ai cũng đồng ý đó là
bình thường.
Bình thường, nghĩa là trong xã hội mình sống, ai ai cũng làm vậy. Ví dụ, xã hội Tây phương hôn hít nhau ngoài đường, bình thường. Bên VN, đó là không bình thường, ở VN thì đó là vi phạm thuần phong mỹ tục; nhưng đái đường ở VN thì hoàn toàn bình thường. Ở Mỹ thử bà má thằng nào tới nhà bạn gái nó bảo: -- Chị làm ơn dạy lại con gái chị. Con trai tui trước đây học hành giỏi giang, hiền lành tử tế lắm mà từ ngày bị con chị dụ dỗ, nó trở nên hư hỏng! blah blah blah ... coi thử mình có giống người bình thường như bên VN không! Tụi mỹ nó bảo Asian mình dã man, ăn thịt chó thịt mèo. Nhưng ai đã quen ăn từ nhỏ thì thấy nó hết sức bình thường, kiểu bình thường như khi mình ăn thịt heo, thịt bò. Bình thường như mình ăn hột vịt lộn vậy, có gì dã man đâu, thơm ngon ghiền lắm á!
Với các bộ tộc, những gì mình cho kỳ quặc thì với họ lại bình thường
bởi từ nhỏ họ đã được dạy rằng đó là điều đúng, nên làm, ai sống trong
tribal cũng đều làm như vậy. Going against it is wrong. Mình không
theo người ta thì mình mới là bất bình thường, là sai.
Đi ngược lại những điều bình thường thì mình sẽ thành bất bình thường!?? Yeah, who care! kakakak ... As long as I think I am right thì sợ quái gì ai nói mình not normal chớ nhỉ! kakakka ... Cùng lắm viện ra: truyền thống người Việt tui nó là như vậy đấy! I don't care what considerate is, what love is, what caring is, what your tradition and culture are, but this how my culture is, so I do it, and my children should do also it!
(Darm it, I do what I think is right, what I like, what I love, what make me happy! I do it because I care, not because of the culture say so! We have kids because we love kids, and we think we're ready, and we're mature enough to be parents. We don't get married and have kids because everybody does it, so we do it or else we become abnormal in this society! (heo no^`, we got married because of accident! Duhhh ....
) It's normal now to get pregnant before getting married, or couples just live together without a marriage certificate. )
I can be not right to you when I send my parents to nursing home and keep my dog at home. So what? it's our choices, it's normal to us in this society. It can be more benefits and more good than bad such as you think. In some cases, you keep your parents at home doesn't prove you're better than me. Sometimes you just want to show off and brag about it, so everyone would think you're a good person. So you can tell your children: this is how you must to do it later to us. So you actually do it just for your own good, for your own protection, not because you love your parents! What's so proud about it ??? Is that being fake is your normal behavior???
If you can read and understand this, good, you're normal as any normal people out there. But if you can't read this, you're not abnormal at all. You're still very normal like any normal people out there. It can be not normal (I should say unusually) for a person who was born and grow up in US doesn't know how to read and write in English. But it's also normal for a person who was born and grow up in VN doesn't know how to read and write Vietnamese too.
polygamy can be weird and wrong to you now, but it was legal and normal before in some countries; and it's still legal, normal and being practiced now somewheres on the world too. Homosexual was something abnormal before, but it's normal now, same thing goes for bisexual, transexual.
So, when lots of people around you now are doing something that used to be not normally exist for a long enough period of time, and lots of people nơ starting to accept it, it automatically becomes something normal. So the border between normal and not normal is up to you, you draw the line, and you decide. However, it has to be you, has to be your thinking, your idea and your acceptance; not because the Bible says so, your culture is so, your parents believe so, your dog told you so!!! In my opinion, you're absolutely very abnormal and crazy if you do whatever your dog tells you to! kkakakaka .... But keep your faith, if ever some days lots of people do the same thing as you do now: listen and do what your dog tells you, it will be very normal, you'll be normal, and I promise I’ll not laugh at you anymore!
Bình thường, nghĩa là trong xã hội mình sống, ai ai cũng làm vậy. Ví dụ, xã hội Tây phương hôn hít nhau ngoài đường, bình thường. Bên VN, đó là không bình thường, ở VN thì đó là vi phạm thuần phong mỹ tục; nhưng đái đường ở VN thì hoàn toàn bình thường. Ở Mỹ thử bà má thằng nào tới nhà bạn gái nó bảo: -- Chị làm ơn dạy lại con gái chị. Con trai tui trước đây học hành giỏi giang, hiền lành tử tế lắm mà từ ngày bị con chị dụ dỗ, nó trở nên hư hỏng! blah blah blah ... coi thử mình có giống người bình thường như bên VN không! Tụi mỹ nó bảo Asian mình dã man, ăn thịt chó thịt mèo. Nhưng ai đã quen ăn từ nhỏ thì thấy nó hết sức bình thường, kiểu bình thường như khi mình ăn thịt heo, thịt bò. Bình thường như mình ăn hột vịt lộn vậy, có gì dã man đâu, thơm ngon ghiền lắm á!
Đi ngược lại những điều bình thường thì mình sẽ thành bất bình thường!?? Yeah, who care! kakakak ... As long as I think I am right thì sợ quái gì ai nói mình not normal chớ nhỉ! kakakka ... Cùng lắm viện ra: truyền thống người Việt tui nó là như vậy đấy! I don't care what considerate is, what love is, what caring is, what your tradition and culture are, but this how my culture is, so I do it, and my children should do also it!
(Darm it, I do what I think is right, what I like, what I love, what make me happy! I do it because I care, not because of the culture say so! We have kids because we love kids, and we think we're ready, and we're mature enough to be parents. We don't get married and have kids because everybody does it, so we do it or else we become abnormal in this society! (heo no^`, we got married because of accident! Duhhh ....
I can be not right to you when I send my parents to nursing home and keep my dog at home. So what? it's our choices, it's normal to us in this society. It can be more benefits and more good than bad such as you think. In some cases, you keep your parents at home doesn't prove you're better than me. Sometimes you just want to show off and brag about it, so everyone would think you're a good person. So you can tell your children: this is how you must to do it later to us. So you actually do it just for your own good, for your own protection, not because you love your parents! What's so proud about it ??? Is that being fake is your normal behavior???
If you can read and understand this, good, you're normal as any normal people out there. But if you can't read this, you're not abnormal at all. You're still very normal like any normal people out there. It can be not normal (I should say unusually) for a person who was born and grow up in US doesn't know how to read and write in English. But it's also normal for a person who was born and grow up in VN doesn't know how to read and write Vietnamese too.
polygamy can be weird and wrong to you now, but it was legal and normal before in some countries; and it's still legal, normal and being practiced now somewheres on the world too. Homosexual was something abnormal before, but it's normal now, same thing goes for bisexual, transexual.
So, when lots of people around you now are doing something that used to be not normally exist for a long enough period of time, and lots of people nơ starting to accept it, it automatically becomes something normal. So the border between normal and not normal is up to you, you draw the line, and you decide. However, it has to be you, has to be your thinking, your idea and your acceptance; not because the Bible says so, your culture is so, your parents believe so, your dog told you so!!! In my opinion, you're absolutely very abnormal and crazy if you do whatever your dog tells you to! kkakakaka .... But keep your faith, if ever some days lots of people do the same thing as you do now: listen and do what your dog tells you, it will be very normal, you'll be normal, and I promise I’ll not laugh at you anymore!
Really!
***
***
--by Tranielle MH
October 14, 2008
October 14, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment